Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022 | Motorola Solutions Freshers Recruitment | Internship Trainee | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Company Name: Motorola Solutions
Job Profile: Internship Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for the development and operations of critical cloud infrastructure and platform services, in support of Motorola Solutions’ public and hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers. This team is part of Motorola Solutions’ Software Enterprise division, which offers secure, reliable and efficient team communications, workflow and operational intelligence solutions for mission critical public safety and enterprise markets throughout the world. Our services leverage Cloud Computing infrastructure on Azure to build at scale
- Design and Develop tools that automate monitoring of complex private and public cloud applications.
- Design, develop, and implement tools and solutions to support the agile development process
- Evaluate new technologies and integrate those that add value and drive efficiency
- Develop tools and plugins that leverage cloud-based VMs for automated testing
- Collaborate with software and systems engineers, product teams, and application support to improve software delivery, configuration, monitoring, and operations
- Work closely with product developers to shape and deliver features to automate operations and thrive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions
- Required abilities / competencies:
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Penchant for business and persistence to work with data to derive insights
- Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires for Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022.