Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
Company Name: Motorola Solutions
Job Profile: Internship Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: R35234
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for the development and operations of critical cloud infrastructure and platform services, in support of Motorola Solutions’ public and hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers. This team is part of Motorola Solutions’ Software Enterprise division, which offers secure, reliable and efficient team communications, workflow and operational intelligence solutions for mission critical public safety and enterprise markets throughout the world. Our services leverage Cloud Computing infrastructure on Azure to build at scale.
- Design, develop, and maintain application software following established standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards, correct problems, and to modify, develop or enhance functionality.
- Organize and participate in software design and code reviews.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Maintain an approachable demeanor and a positive can-do attitude.
- Collaborate designs with team members in order to find the solution that best fits the requirements.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Knowledge on object oriented programming and frontend technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023