Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Movate Technologies (Formerly Known as CSS CORP) is a global customer experience and technology consulting services provider, disrupting the industry with a unique intersection of industry-leading proprietary solutions, resilient operations, and innovative business engagement models. It has emerged as a compelling alternative to the traditional IT and support service providers with its premium service offerings and differentiated value propositions that solve clients critical business problems proactively. The company is a digital transformation partner of choice for its clients, which include the world’s top innovators across industries, from mid-market players to large enterprises. Its diverse team of over 11,700 customer-centric thinkers, collaborators, and co-creators across 20 global locations, is passionate about helping clients succeed through intelligent automation-led outcomes.
Job Role: Technical Support-IT Help Desk(Non Voice)
Degree Required: Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Event Location: Bangalore
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Venue Date: 15 October 2022
Roles and Responsibilities for Movate Technologies Off Campus Walk-in Drive 2022
- Provides L1 remote support on all 5 operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome and Android) with basic OS troubleshooting techniques and documented escalation procedures
- Provides L1 remote support on software and applications to the point of installation and basic use; if required need to escalate or file bug with application owners
- Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify network related issues
- Provides system administrative support and basic hardware troubleshooting on desktops, laptops, VMs and Servers
- Help employees with access & account issues based on defined/documented guidelines, policies and procedures
- Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of KBs to address issues efficiently
- Complies with schedule adherence to ensure the overall service level targets are achieved
- Identifies and provides input on unique (or) recurring user problems
Preferred Qualification (Secondary) for Movate Technologies Off Campus Walk-in Drive 2022
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills, multitasking and leadership skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to the changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
Desired Candidate Profile for Movate Technologies Off Campus Walk-in Drive 2022
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Technical understanding of any OS – Windows, desktop, networking, mac, Linux, chrome, android, iOS.
- IT Support – hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Providing on call, on video, on chat and on mail Support.
- Candidates interested to work in Rotational Shift.
Apply Before the link Expires for Movate Technologies Off Campus Walk-in Drive 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply
Time and Venue for drive-
- 15th October, 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Ground Floor, Voyager Building, ITPL, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066.
- Contact – Varsha Dilipraj ()