Mr. Cooper Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Mr. Cooper Group Inc provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States with operations under its primary brands: Mr. Cooper® and Xome®.
Official Website: www.mrcooper.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo.
Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- End to end development of platforms for responsive web applications.
- Work within a team of engineers, product analysts and architects to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable platform in Mr Cooper’s domain.
- Hands on participation in design, prototyping, implementation and review activities, including review of software requirements and development strategies
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness/performance of applications
- Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility
- Support and troubleshoot deployed systems, if needed.
- Analyze any new/alternate technologies to improve software performance and tools to improve the productivity of the engineering team.
- Solid Understanding of basic OOPS, Data structures, problem solving and best practices in web application development.
- Professional experience in commercial/large scale system software development and delivery.
- Experience with building dynamic web applications and the APIs that power them (React, Redux, NodeJs, and/or Angular)
- Experience in developing services in Java, Spring, Node.js, Hibernate.
- Expertise with RDBMS or NoSQL databases at scale (MSSQL, Mongo DB)
- Working with Mongo DB is an added advantage.
- Work experience with Test Driven Development, such as Sinon/Mocha/Jest
- Proficiency with one of the cloud resource provider (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure) with the ability to operate them
- Knowledge of Docker, Containerization, Kubernetes.
- Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and balanced algorithmic design.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Mr. Cooper Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring