MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/BCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2022,2023 Passed Out
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore/Baroda
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
We are currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce
MRI Software’s high standard product. This individual will work under the Agile development methodology in a cross-functional environment with other groups, both inside and outside the department including Product Management and Documentation, as well as create and test code in our dynamic team setting
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply)
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
INTERVIEW PROCESS :
- MUST have scored 70% or above at 10th, 12th and graduate level
- Students should mandatorily take up online HackerRank – This will be a techical test
- Once, student clears HackerRank test, he/she will be facing HR interview followed by technical interview & Manager interview.
- Successful candidates will be offered job with the MRI as permanent employee.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories
Apply Before the link Expires for MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.