NASA is hiring for Software Engineering Interns!
About Company: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, aeronautics research, and space research.
Company Name: NASA
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Documenting engineering discussions and decisions
- Doing technical data entry
- Reporting generation from flight Project databases
- Creating and updating project wikis with relevant technical information
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited, local college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline or major(s) related to work assignment as listed below
- Must be enrolled full-time in Fall 2022
- Must be able to work part-time (20 hours per week) during the academic year and full time (40 hours/week) for 8-12 weeks during the summer; work must be performed at JPL
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA
Apply Before the link Expires for NASA is hiring for Software Engineering Interns!.