NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Associate
Company Name: NatWest Group
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About the job
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive. This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India. Join us as a Software Engineer
- This is an opportunity for a technically-minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
- You’ll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high-impact solutions
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
- We’re offering this role at the associate level
What you’ll do:
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines.We’ll look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output. As well as this, you’ll write unit and integration tests in automated test environments to ensure code quality.
- Design reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across our bank
- Develop software that is amenable to a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment processes on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
The skills you’ll needYou’ll have at least one year’s experience of software development using React or .NET. Alongside this, you’ll have a good understanding of the structured query language server database and Cloud platforms.In addition, you’ll have experience of design patterns and excellent object-oriented programming skills and an understanding of multi-threading applications.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of the software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand, support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams.
Apply Before the link Expires for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring