NetApp Off Campus Freshers Hiring For SDR Intern Details:
About Company: NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012–2021. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically.
Company Name: NetApp
Work Location: Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: SDR Intern, SPOT
Experience Required: Freshers
- MBA/ PGDM
Sales Development Representative Role Description
- Spot is a fast-paced startup that operates within NetApp and enjoys all perks & benefits of a large-scale organization while maintaining the startup culture, mentality, and pace.
- By continuously optimizing cloud infrastructure to always be highly available and for the lowest possible cost, we revolutionize the way businesses manage their cloud.
- With the recent acquisition of CloudCheckr, Spot by Netapp’s footprint now extends into pure-play cloud management by adding cloud billing analytics and cost management capability.
- This is an incredible chance to get in on the ground floor of an exciting high-growth business unit, which combines the best of a startup environment with the resources of a public company.
- Our sales development team is a group of highly motivated sales professionals whose focus is to source and engage with high-potential prospects.
- As the first point of contact with potential customers, you will qualify active buying interest and be a critical part of the bridge between marketing and sales to ensure new customer acquisition is consistent, high quality, and frictionless.
What’s in it for you:
- Grow into a rockstar sales representative with the cloud SaaS market, leveraging your ability to connect and communicate.
- Develop your core foundation and further your career as a SaaS and Cloud sales professional.
- Work in a fast-paced technology company at the forefront of cloud computing
Tasks at Hand:
- Work alongside marketing and sales to source and engage with high-profile prospects and companies.
- Develop and execute outreach strategies via multiple sales and marketing enablement tools.
- Evangelize and educate potential customers by clearly articulating Spot value proposition.
- Act as a consultative partner for potential customers; fielding questions and handling objections.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Partners Development Managers to drive the pipeline in your assigned territory from the top of the funnel to hand-off.
- Diligently record and manage prospect and company information in Salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Become a Cloud Optimization expert, maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the product, competitive positioning, and industry trends.
- Be a Spot ambassador at industry events and conferences.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about sales.
- Customer facing experience
- A natural passion and curiosity for the fast-paced technology
- Clear communications skills (verbally and written)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with remote teams
- Technical understanding of Cloud technology
- MBA/ PGDM
- Must be available to intern for 3-6 months. Preferred duration is September to January 2023-May/June 2023
Apply Before the link Expires for NetApp Off Campus Freshers Hiring.