NetApp Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details:
NetApp, Inc. is an American data storage and data management services company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012 to 2021.
Job Profile: Software Engineer(Java/Python)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D.
Experience Required: 01 – 04 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp software products embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.
- NetApp is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our BlueXP software and application development team.
- BlueXP is our unified console and API namespace that offers a seamless experience across all our storage and data solutions.
- It is a unified control plane that provides global visibility and operational simplicity of storage and data services across on-premises and cloud environments.
- This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
- As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team accountable for participating in the development, testing, and debugging.
- As part of the Research and Development function, Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
- This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce results.
• A major part of your responsibility will be to apply current skills and use up-to-date technologies to complete projects as part of the development cycle including: Coding, Unit tests, bug fixing and debugging.
• You will participate in technical discussions where, evaluating and executing design and development plans for products are reviewed.
• Participate in all phases of product development cycle: from component definition and design, through implementation, debugging & testing.
• Job Requirements:
• Strong programming skills in Java/J2EE or GO lang with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script).
• Understanding of REST APIs.
• Experience in developing and delivering REST, JSON, XML based APIs for configuration, reporting, etc
• Experience in programming on Unix platform (Linux/BSD/Solaris etc) is required.
Nice to Have:
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
• Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
• A minimum of 1+ years of experience is required. 1 to 4 years of experience is preferred.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
Apply Before the link Expires for NetApp Off Campus Recruitment 2023.