Netskope Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork.
Job Profile: Intern Solutions Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Across India
As a Solution Engineer Intern at Netskope, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of cybersecurity solution engineering, particularly in the presentation, demonstration, use and administration of the Netskope SSE platform, a leading cloud security platform. This internship will provide you with valuable insights into the world of cloud security, networking, presales and systems administration.
- Assist in Netskope Implementation: Work closely with our experienced system engineers and sales to assist in the customer proposal, presentation, Proof of Value implementation and configuration of Netskope solutions for our clients. This includes presenting, setting up policies, access controls, and security measures.
- Monitoring and Analysis: Collaborate with the team to monitor and analyse customer traffic and security alerts within the Netskope platform. Learn how to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities and assist in the development of mitigation strategies and policies.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of customer pre-sales activities, policies, and procedures related to Netskope implementations. Create documentation that can be used for sales reference and training purposes.
- Client Support: Provide presales support to existing and prospect clients and internal teams regarding Netskope-related inquiries. Learn to troubleshoot and resolve common issues.
- Security Best Practices: Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity trends and best practices, and assist in applying these principles within Netskope implementations.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and security principles is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Netskope Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.