Neustar Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, and Security that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions.
Job Profile: Assoc Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
Who are we?
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter the most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
Job Duties (Summary)
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager to develop algorithms of SaaS based marketing analytics platform.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure smooth integration of 3rdparty engines into the SaaS platform.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of Neustar products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 0-1 years’ experience
- Strong algorithms and data structure, computing skills an any one of the following programming languages – Java (JVM based language), Python, C/C++
- SQL and Database internals
- Stellar academic background and/or proven track record
- Excellent scripting knowledge of Python and Shell scripting.
- Working knowledge on Large scale data processing systems like Hadoop and Map Reduce Programming is a Plus
- Working Knowledge on Java/J2EE technology with exposure to frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate would be an added advantage
- Bonus – github/gitlab/stackoverflow profile and OSS contributions, publications etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Neustar Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Neustar Hiring Freshers