Neustar Off Campus 2022 Details:
Neustar Off Campus 2022 | Neustar Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineering Intern | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: At Neustar, you have the power to be your authentic self, to be curious, to run with your idea, and to celebrate a good day. We help the world’s leading enterprises solve their most persistent problems using the powerful combination of identity-resolved data and decision analytics. You’ll help us discover new ways of doing that. With an inclusive culture and a comprehensive benefits package to support your total health, we make sure we have what you need to take care of you and yours.
Company Name: Neustar, Inc.
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description for Neustar Off Campus 2022:
Developing new features, improvements to three different products that enable users to onboard, transform data and build complex models to extract marketing insights.
Job Duties (Summary) for Neustar Off Campus 2022
- Collaborate with peers and managers through sharing and soliciting thoughts, ideas, feedback as well as artifacts (design, code etc.).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot API problems
- Develop Java/python code based on the requirement
- Troubleshoot and fix JVM /SQL performance issue
- Conduct integration testing.
- Unit test the deliverables and report the details to managers.
- Contribute to technology, capability, product and services planning.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and provide inputs to ensure a comprehensive delivery plan that aligns with the roadmap.
Qualifications/Education Skills for Neustar Off Campus 2022
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Design thinking
- Knowledge on Big data technologies
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Good time-management skills
- Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Passion to experiment and build on new ideas quickly and iteratively.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline.
- Experience with Java is a must, Python is an added advantage
- Should have experience on Spring and Hibernate
- Should be proficient in SQL
- Hands on experience with service-oriented development with Java, REST services
- Knowledge of Spark and other big data technologies is added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Neustar Off Campus 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Neustar Off Campus 2022