About Company: At Neustar, you have the power to be your authentic self, to be curious, to run with your idea, and to celebrate a good day. We help the world’s leading enterprises solve their most persistent problems using the powerful combination of identity-resolved data and decision analytics. You’ll help us discover new ways of doing that. With an inclusive culture and a comprehensive benefits package to support your total health, we make sure we have what you need to take care of you and yours.
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for smart, motivated people to join our team. If you’re interested in seeing more of our career opportunities, you can browse all open positions on our job search page.
Company Name: Neustar
Job Requisition: R-3933 Associate Software Engineer (Open)
Primary Location: BANGALORE
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job ID: R-3933
In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy. You will be actively involved in design and development of the multilayered microservices java application deployed on cloud. This involves working closely with technologies which are trending currently in the market. Our Application helps our clients in making decisions by providing solutions in cross channel attribution space and marketing mix modeling space.
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager to develop algorithms of SaaS-based marketing analytics platform.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure smooth integration of 3rdparty engines into the SaaS platform.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production-ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of Neustar products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 0-1 years’ experience
- Strong algorithms and data structure, computing skills an any one of the following programming languages – Java (JVM based language), SQL
- SQL and Database internals
- Stellar academic background and/or proven track record
- Working Knowledge on Java/J2EE technology with exposure to frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate would be an added advantage
- Exposure to any cloud technologies (AWS / Azure / GCP) would be a plus
- Bonus – GitHub/GitLab/StackOverflow profile and OSS contributions, publications etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Neustar Off Campus Freshers Hiring.