Newtrace Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Newtrace is a climate tech startup enabling the wide scale adoption of green hydrogen to help fight climate change. We aim to achieve this by redesigning electrolyzers from first principles to make them 5x cheaper than current commercial systems while improving the performance and efficiency. We are looking for driven individuals who share our vision for a greener future and will help accelerate our journey towards bringing it to reality.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
We are looking for graduate engineer trainees who are available to join immediately.
You will be provided the relevant training to execute the process under the guidance of our senior staff.
– B.Tech degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrochemical Engineering.
– Clarity of fundamentals in your field with good analytical reasoning.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to new information.
– Fast learner with the skills for quick execution.
– Salary: Matching industry standards.
– You will receive customary holidays in India (approximately 12 holidays per year) and 15 days of paid vacation per year accrued monthly. We will have a 5-day, 8 hour/day work week (Mon-Fri) with flexible work timings (within reason).
Apply Before the link Expires for Newtrace Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring