Nielsen Media Recruitment 2022 Details:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
Company Name: Nielsen
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Python
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA
ABOUT THIS JOB:
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the evolving technology strategy architecting enterprise-wide solutions.
Responsibilities for Nielsen Media Recruitment 2022 :
- Understand the functional domain, business objectives and solution requirements.
- Contribute to feature development and solution engineering.
- Collaborate with Product, Design and other internal stakeholders.
- Minimize complexity and help build resilient and performant architectures.
- Follow Agile & Scrum methodologies as development and delivery methodology.
Must have skills for Nielsen Media Recruitment 2022 :
- Good grip on computer science fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modeling concepts.
- Strong problem solving, logical skills and deductive reasoning.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS like MS SQL Server / MySQL.
Good to have skills for Nielsen Media Recruitment 2022
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores like Cassandra and Redis.
- Basic understanding of working with public cloud environments like AWS / Azure.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
Qualifications required for Nielsen Media Recruitment 2022
- Any Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 1-3 years of relevant developmental experience/exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and open-to-experiment environment.
- Work independently and be one of the key members driving the discourse of development of the associated projects.