Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action.
Official Website: https://www.nielsen.com
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
About the Job:
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team. If you have a passion for building top-notch, scalable products and have python programming experience, we’re looking for you to join us in our Chennai Technology Hub!
● Ability to write complex code to develop scalable, flexible, and user-friendly applications
● Develop code to improve responsiveness & overall performance
● Perform analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
● Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including python frameworks, libraries, and tools
● Ensure the maintainability and quality of code
● Develop application code and unit test cases
● Collaborate with Agile cross-functional teams
● Experience with configuration management tools (GIT), configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools (Jenkins / Bamboo)
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
A person, who is passionate about coding, displays a willingness to learn, the ability to adapt to the changing needs, and is autonomous. Have excellent analytical, problem-solving & communication skills. Has the ability to thrive in a team environment and work with multiple stakeholders to build top-notch applications.
Qualifications & Skills
● A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
● Has knowledge on Core Python programming
● Good understanding of OOPS concepts
● Ability to write performance-oriented code
● Basic understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
● Knowledge in transformation projects would be an added advantage
● Knowledge in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Confluence, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive Hiring