Nokia Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Job Profile: Augmented Automation Student Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2024
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
The team you’ll be part of
In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform it into a fast-moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
Within the EA you will be part of the Automation Centre of Excellence which delivers Automation ensuring benefits to Nokia’s Business Groups and Functions via Automation levers like RPA, Orchestration combined with intelligent algorithms, Data Processing (IDP- NLP), Intelligent Agents & Product specific automation (e.g. for SAP – Winshuttle); Automated Data Migration, among others.
Strategy and Technology lay the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identify the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide a critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of the Automation Centre of Excellence, in the role of a Trainee in Augmented Automation, you will be contributing to the design & development of Augmented Automation solutions.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest
- Passing out in 2024
- Hands on experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably python) and databases
- Hand on experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Capability to work independently, manage, plan and steer own work
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nokia Freshers Recruitment 2023.