Nokia Looking To Hire Freshers For Technical Specialist Details:
About the Company:
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a B2B technology innovation leader, we are pioneering the future where networks meet cloud to realize the full potential of digital in every industry. Through networks that sense, think and act, we work with our customers and partners to create the digital services and applications of the future.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Profile: Principal Technical Specialist
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Position : R&D Software Development Engineers in Optical Network Management
Education: Degree in Computer Science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum
Language: Very good at English spoken/written
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of Development team and will provide contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
– The ideal candidate is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
– Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
– Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
– Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
– Previous job experiences in leading edge technological research & development context will be evaluated for increasing responsibilities within the development lab.
· Great passion and talent for high quality SW
· Motivated and never-give-up attitude to reach assigned goals in a very dynamic and competitive international environment.
· Solid and equilibrate person, able to properly face high pace development activity
· Self-organizing capabilities
Apply Before the link Expires for Nokia Looking To Hire Freshers For Technical Specialist.