NTT Ltd Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment. At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Company Name: NTT Ltd
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Want to be a part of our team?
Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
Working at NTT
The Software Development Engineer is accountable for designing, developing, and testing software systems, modules, or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools. Incumbents within this job are responsible for detailed design for certain modules/sub-systems, doing prototype for multi-vendor infrastructure, and showcasing it internally or externally to clients. Design and develop functionality in a micro-services environment working with APIs, telemetry data, and running ML/AI algorithms on it, working with both structured and unstructured data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for NTT Ltd Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Design and develop solutions and functionality that drives the growth of business
- Write and test code
- Execute automated testing
- Participate in software deployment
- Deliver software components while working in collaboration with the product team
- Integrate and build solutions through automation and coding, using 3rd party software
- Craft, build, and debug large scale distributed systems
- Write, update and maintain the technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures
- Refactoring code
- Review code was written by other developers
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes for NTT Ltd Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and services in multiple public clouds like AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Node.js, etc.
- Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good understanding of micro services-based software architecture and experience with API product development
- Expertise with SQL and no-SQL data stores including Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with container run time (Docker, LXC/LXD)
- Familiar with agile practices and believes in test-driven development
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Possess a can-do attitude and one that takes initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work multi-functionally and work well as a team
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools
Academic Qualifications and Certifications for NTT Ltd Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience or BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience as a software engineer working on large scale systems
Required Experience for NTT Ltd Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Experience working with geo-distributed teams through innovation, bootstrapping, pilot, and production phases with multiple stakeholders to the highest levels of quality and performance
- Experience in working with large data sets and ability to apply proper ML/AI algorithms
- Two or more years developing micro-services and RESTful APIs.
Apply Before the link Expires for NTT Ltd Off Campus Drive Hiring.