Nucleus Software Off Campus Details:
About the Company:
Nucleus Software Exports Limited is an Indian IT company in the banking and financial services sector. It offers IT and consultancy services serving a variety of sectors of the banking industry. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Job Profile: Assistant Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023
Total No Of Vacancies: 300
Experience Required: 0-3 Years
Salary/CTC: Rs 4.25 LPA
Work Location: Noida
- B.E/B.Tech- CS/IT/EC
- Passing out year – 2023
- Minimum 60% marks throughout academics, with no backlogs
- Candidates should not have appeared in the selection test, in the last three months
Software Engineer will deliver results through delivery of Software product systems and components. The person will be responsible for developing high performance and highly scalable work products, to serve hundreds of thousands of transactions.
We are looking for young creative technologists who are proud of their creations be it code, design, architecture or solution. Professionals who wish to be part of our mission and help us build and evolve world class software products. The role is in the Product Engineering team. Following are some expectations from the role:
Project description in terms of broad phases:
- The engagement will be directly with the Product R&D team.
- All projects will be related to our product offerings and will involve development of extensions, APIs, Frameworks,
- Toolkits and other re-usable components to be used in one of our Product Suites mentioned above.
- These projects will be developed based on Java, J2EE Technologies using various frameworks like Spring, JPA/Hibernate,
- Bootstrap 3.0 JQuery etc. Some of the projects will provide exposure to latest technologies like Machine learning,
- Artificial intelligence, IOT, Chatbots, Neural networks etc.
- Programming skills in Java and knowledge of OOPS
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to research new technologies and methods
- Passionate about designing and coding high performing and highly scalable software solutions for Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI)
- Online Aptitude test
- Technical Test
- Personal Interview (Focusing on his/her attitude)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for this drive by asking any Nucleus Software Employee to refer you as soon as possible.