Numerator Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Company Name: Numerator
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: 2022 Computer Science Graduates
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Development Full Time
Job ID: 566818
About the Role for Numerator Off Campus Drive:
The ideal candidate for this role is a Software engineer capable of taking ownership of feature development and front-end architecture. We’re creating an R&D team in Pune that has the deep engineering experience to build web experiences for the future. To help accomplish this goal, you will have the environment to execute your vision, the tools you need to rapidly iterate through your ideas, and a dedicated team to help make you and your work better. In addition to writing quality software, we’re looking for individuals who also enjoy the other aspects of building a new company: designing features, making good product decisions, programming at all levels of the stack, and the wearing of many hats.
Responsibilities for Numerator Off Campus Drive:
- Design and implement code.
- Participate in peer code review
- Participate in sprint ceremonies
- Deliver the code with good quality
- Be a team player
- Collaborate with other team members
- Testing, Debugging, and code fixing
Skills & Requirements for Numerator Off Campus Drive
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science
- Quick learner with Good Communication skills
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need.
- Must have a growth mindset and subscribe to a continuous learning philosophy
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Database – SQL/ No-SQL
Apply Before the link Expires for Numerator Off Campus Drive