Numerator Off Campus Hiring Details:
Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Numerator blends first-party data from over 1 million US households with advanced technology to provide unparalleled 360-degree consumer understanding for the market research industry that has been slow to change. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Company Name: Numerator
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Associate Systems Engineer – DevOps/Infrastructure
Experience Required: 1+ yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description for Numerator Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Numerator is looking for a Associate Systems Engineer to join the Hosting team. As part of our team, you will leverage your experience to ensure that we continue to develop on-prem and cloud solutions that not only please, but are scalable, maintainable, and also secure. You will bring your willingness to learn and excitement to continue the conversation about the future growth of our applications and environments. You would be joining our globally distributed Hosting team where you will get the opportunity to work alongside the Engineering, Product, and IT organizations in crafting the future of Numerator’s processes.If you are seeking an environment where you get to do meaningful work with other great engineers, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Get To Do
- Provide tier III support for: On-premise servers & hardware
- Azure cloud
- Our global IP network spanning multiple offices, data centers, AWS VPCs & Azure vnets.
- Active Directory & Azure AD
- Windows Server & Linux Operating Systems
- Build & encourage automation in all areas using:(Any one)
- CI/CD pipelines & orchestration tools.
- Research, build, support, & maintain mature, repeatable, & secure infrastructure deployment packages to support & increase engineering velocity.
- Build and maintain documentation & best practices for IT, Hosting, & engineering operations.
- On-board, train, & support engineering teams as needed.
- Research & stay current with the latest & greatest in infrastructure & technology.
What You Bring
Skills & Requirements for Numerator Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- A relentless curiosity & desire to learn.
- 1+ years of experience with IT infrastructure.
- 1+ years of experience with networking.
- Experience in scripting language(Any one Python, Shell, Bash, Power-shell)
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts.
- Familiarity or exposure to any of these tools or systems:
- Azure, AWS, GCP cloud capabilities (Prefer Azure).
- Active Directory & Azure AD
- SAML & OAuth concepts
- Terraform, Bash, Python, Powershell
- Kubernetes, Docker
- GitHub Actions, Jenkins
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in everything we do.
- You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
Nice to haves for Numerator Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Previous experience working with a geographically distributed team.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Bash, Powershell, Python (preferred), etc).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
What We Offer You
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture – we work in an open environment while working together to get things done, and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- An opportunity to have an impact in a technologically data driven company.
- Ownership over platforms and environments in an industry leading product.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee resources groups.
- Regular hackathons to build your own projects and Engineering Lunch and Learns.
Apply before the link Expires for Honeywell Freshers Recruitment For Systems Engr.