Nvidia Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: NVIDIA is a leading artificial intelligence computing company and paving the way with innovations in self-driving cars, machine learning, supercomputing, gaming and visualization. NVIDIA gives automakers, research institutions, cloud providers, large companies and start-ups the power and flexibility to develop and deploy breakthrough artificial intelligence systems.
We are an enthusiastic and dedicated team at the forefront of the latest science and technology trends. Working together, we provide a private on-site cloud solution that enables the rest of the organization to quickly release high-quality software. Are you passionate about infrastructure and looking for complex and craft innovative solutions, mine through data to uncover real problems and fix them? Are you ready to build the next generation of cloud services, design innovative solutions that address the needs of a whole organization? Then we are excited to have a motivated person like you.
Company Name: Nvidia
Job Profile: Software Engineer (New College Grad)
Work Location: India, Pune
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
What you’ll be doing after hired through Nvidia Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Design creative cloud solutions to scale thousands of systems
- Responsible for the whole life cycle of new features, from requirements gathering, to design documentation, to validation and deployment.
- Working on challenging problems in area of infrastructure such as job scheduling, resource management and automated recovery.
- Colossus is a self-reservation system for bare-metal machines, where engineers can reserve machines ahead of time for development & debugging purposes. The solution includes a web portal, a CLI client, a Java-based middle layer, and OpenStack backend.
What we need to see:
- Strong programming skills in Java or Python.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Have good understanding of coding standard methodologies
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiar with Relational Databases and NoSQL database concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong object-oriented programming background
- Ability to collaborate across multiple team and across people working in different time zones.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have worked on computer algorithms and demonstrated ability to choose the best possible algorithms to nail sophisticated problems
- Able to divide sophisticated problems into simple sub problems and then reuse available solutions to implement the solutions.
- Ability to design simple systems that can work well with minimal operational support.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nvidia Off Campus Drive Hiring