NVIDIA Off Campus Freshers Drive 2023 Details:
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. Our parallel computing technology is being adopted by various giants of the industry for their innovative products in the market. We see that there are many more opportunities to broaden our presence. Hence, we need hardworking and creative people to help us seek some of these outstanding opportunities.
Job Profile: System Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.Tech/M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2023
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment, and we are enthusiastic about a culture that demands innovation and the highest quality. It is highly exciting to work and collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry and the opportunity to work on products that transform our lives. NVIDIA is looking for an excellent Software Engineer to join the CUDA Tegra Compute team, who is passionate about working on the cutting edge technology in the world of embedded systems. The team is responsible for delivering CUDA and cuDLA user-mode libraries that manage GPU and DLA HW accelerators in the Tegra SoC chip. The team supports the delivery of libraries on various platforms such as L4T, Autonomous cars and medical equipment.
What you will be doing:
- Work on feature development and support for CUDA and cuDLA libraries that run on Tegra SoC based platforms
- Work on system software for systems based on NVIDIA Tegra SoCs.
- Participate in the development of proprietary and open computing standards
- Support the development of next-generation GPUs and other HW accelerators in collaboration with HW teams at NVIDIA
What we need to see:
- Strong academic background
- M. tech/B. Tech in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Good understanding of programming languages, processor architecture and Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Candidate should have very good problem solving skills and application of the solutions to the real world problems.
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work as a teammate are a must.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience with CUDA, System Programming
- Expertise in Parallel Programming
Apply Before the link Expires for NVIDIA Off Campus Freshers Drive 2023