NVIDIA Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
NVIDIA is a Learning Machine, NVIDIA pioneered accelerated computing to tackle challenges no one else can solve. Our work in AI and the metaverse is transforming the world’s largest industries and profoundly impacting society.
Job Profile: Software Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.S
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune/Bangalore
We are looking to hire an LLVM Compiler Intern for an exciting role: developing compilers for our world-leading GPUs. We craft outstanding compilers that realize the potential of NVIDIA GPU hardware for growing range of computational workloads, ranging from next generate graphics, deep learning, scientific computing, and self-driving cars. Our compiler organization makes its mark on every GPU and SoC product that NVIDIA builds. Would you like to be part of this best-in-class organization and lead the charge?
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand, modify, and improve an NVIDIA proprietary GPU compiler backend written in C++
- Contribute to compiler optimizations to produce best-in-class, robust, supportable compiler and tools
- Work on challenging problems in register allocation, instruction scheduling, synchronization, loop optimizations etc.
- Partner with the global compiler, hardware and application teams to oversee improvements and problem resolutions
- Be part of a team that is at the center of deep-learning compiler technology spanning architecture design and support through functional languages
What we need to see:
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering with significant compiler-related project or thesis work
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills,
Ways for you to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience developing CUDA, DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan applications
Apply Before the link Expires for NVIDIA Off Campus Freshers Recruitment