Nymble Freshers Hiring For Graduate Trainee Role Details:
Nymble is an early-stage food robotics company trying to redefine the future of home cooking globally. We believe that the future of eating is eating at home, and we’re building that future with our brainchild, Julia – a Smart Kitchen Robot. Julia sits on your kitchen top and cooks fresh nutritive food for you at the tap of a button, tailored to your taste – without you having to put in the time or effort. Getting a good meal on the table shouldn’t be a hassle for anyone, and we’re trying to solve that problem at Nymble by analyzing user insights, and perfecting our tech, day in, day out.
Job Profile: Customer Success – Graduate Trainee
Company Name: Nymble
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
What can I expect from this role?
Working at Nymble means that you get to work on a product that is truly one of a kind and comes with its own set of challenges – you won’t just be a core member of our team but a part of our product’s history.
As a Customer Experience Intern, we see you as capable of streamlining various processes over the coming few months and helping us navigate roadblocks remotely while we conduct user trials in the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are someone that likes to be on top of things at all times, is highly organized, good at communication, and enjoys getting things done as efficiently as possible, you would fit right in!
We are a lean, young, and hungry(!) team and would want people who share our hustle and vision to join us in these formative days of the company. Needless to say, the internship shall involve you tasting a lot (a lot!) of tasty robot-cooked food!
What will my work responsibilities look like if I join Nymble?
In this role, you’ll be a part of the Customer Success function and key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to –
- Vetting and speaking to potential beta customers through relevant scoring mechanisms to build the pipeline of Beta customers for our product.
- Communicate with our signups/leads based out of the USA and guide them through the next stages of the process towards pre-booking the device.
- Manage all customer-centric communication channels – apps & website chat flows while maintaining process metrics
- Handle customer concerns & requests – direct them towards appropriate solutions/alternatives and follow up with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- End to End ownership of customer relationships. This is an external-facing role where you shall be in direct touch with our Beta trial customers based in the USA
- Effectively manage the customer lifecycle pipeline through CRMs tools.
- Ensure streamlining, identifying any roadblocks in processes, and communicate to management
- Any Graduate or current students about to graduate in the next 1-2 months.
- Exceptional English communication with clear diction – the experience of supporting US-based customers/clients is a plus
- Should understand the product Ins and Outs and be able to communicate the same effectively
- Intermediate Excel skills and should be comfortable with tech tools and streamlining processes as much as possible
- Should be process-driven, an effective communicator, and appreciate a dynamic work environment
- Patience, empathy, strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Willingness to work on US timings (10 pm to 7 AM IST)
Apply Before the link Expires for Nymble Freshers Hiring For Graduate Trainee Role.