OLA Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Ola: Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies. Ola revolutionised urban mobility by making it available on demand for over a billion people across 3 continents. Today, Ola continues to move the world to sustainable mobility through its ride hailing platform as well as through advanced electric vehicles manufactured at its FutureFactory, the largest, most advanced and sustainable two wheeler factory in the world. Ola is dedicated to transitioning the world to sustainable mobility and making the world better than we found it.
Job Description – Research Intern – Energy Mobility
Level: Research Intern
Position Type: 6 months internship
Key Responsibilities for OLA Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- You will be an integral part of the team that will create databases, analyse and visualise Energy related data in India and elsewhere (especially other Commonwealth markets like Australia, New Zealand, UK).
- You will add on to the team’s writing and analytical abilities, and ideally contribute with quantitative, presentation.
- You will be assessed on the basis of your commitment, creativity and ability to make compelling arguments and analysis that invokes appreciation beyond words.
- You will learn about how data is the holy grail for decision making and the role of energy in mobilising cities, in India and elsewhere.
- The research team is experienced in understanding all forms of propulsion technology, and methods to study at scale.
- The team has educational backgrounds in architecture, urban planning, political science, development economics, mathematics, sociology, policy making and entrepreneurship.
- Your areas of interest should include propulsion technology, energy efficiency, fuel technology, renewable energy, and mobility with special focus on ability and tools to visualize data.
Your scope of work includes for OLA Off Campus Freshers Hiring-
- – Research and Presentation-based knowledge products (75% of time required)
- – Secondary research: Prepare a repository of energy and vehicle related data and documents, based on which projections can be made for transformation.
- – Co-relate different parameters and carry out regression analyses to make sense of different parameters affecting mobility.
- – Prepare briefs on policy issues & submissions relevant to OMI’s Energy and mobility related work
- – Identify opportunities for impactful research and presentation
- Creating Design and Graphics to visualize data and compile the product (25% of time required)
- – Produce material to communicate research outcomes and analytical content that is graphically pleasing to civil society, businesses, non-technical audiences, media, the government and other stakeholders
- – Relevant presentation and engagement in a research-oriented forum.
Required Attributes and Qualifications for OLA Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- – Pursuing Post graduation or Under graduation in fields of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with interest specific to future fuels and New Energy Vehicles, Energy and Electricity related policies.
- – Exceptional ability to write and create tools.
- – Strong analytical research skills and aptitude for numbers
- – Ability to comprehend data and prepare impactful messages using visualisation
- – Highly organized and detail-oriented thinker who can juggle multiple, competing priorities
- – Ability to understand patterns of energy growth, technological changes and policies concerning energy relating to mobility
Apply Before the link Expires for OLA Off Campus Freshers Hiring.