OpenText Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Job Profile: Associate Consultant
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Up to 3 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
This role would be part of the Managed Services team and is responsible for Application Management, Support and Maintenance, and Developing new applications or functionalities based on customer requirements. Application Management and Support involves day-to-day application administration and support function. Support would be both proactive as well as reactive based on whether the engineer is action on a tip off from an alert, or from a manual observation, or from a customer ticket. Application Maintenance involves developing fixes for defects in code.
You are great at:
Following are the expected skills to perform this role effectively –
- Providing Application Support for Opentext AppWorks (formerly Process Suite)
- Software maintenance for applications written and running on top of AppWorks or Process Suite
- Proficiency and solid understanding of either Linux or the Windows operating system
- Preferably worked on application support and/or application maintenance projects for Opentext AppWorks or Process Suite
- Experience working in an ITIL, ISO27001, SOC etc., standards environment is a definite plus
▪ BPM Tools: OpenText Appworks (Cordys).
▪ Languages: Core Java.
▪ Frameworks: SOAP, WSDL, XML
▪ DBMS Technologies: MS-SQL-2012, My-SQL.
▪ IDEs: Eclipse
What it takes:
Experience: Up to 3 years
Below are the key requirements & responsibility areas for this role –
- Provide Support for applications developed on AppWorks or Process Suite
- Work in shifts – morning and afternoon (mandatory), night (optional only for P1 incident support if required) and regular on rotation basis
- Application maintenance: developing code fixes on top of AppWorks or Process Suite
- Document resolutions for incidents, problems in the ticketing system, knowledge sharing platform, known error db etc.
- Manage and maintain application, system configurations in a CMDB
- Manage and maintain artefacts like design documents, deployment diagrams etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills for conversations with customer side technical/functional personnel on incidents, problems, changes etc.
- Well acquainted change management procedures, and capable of change engineering with ability to develop clear and detailed documentation around the changes
- Understand escalations, impending failures and/or impending escalations alert the management and lead the team effectively on technical topics
Apply Before the link Expires for OpenText Off Campus Freshers Recruitment .