Oracle Freshers Recruitment Details:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas.In 2020, Oracle was the second-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.The company sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Official Website: www.oracle.com
Job Profile: Principal Member of Technical Staff
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience building scalable, cloud native distributed systems.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Proficient in Python, Perl and/or Shell Scripting.
- Able to effectively communicate technical ideas verbally and in writing (technical proposals, design specs, architecture diagrams and presentations).
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, and overall behavioral characteristics of production services.
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture & Best Practices for Oracle Database & Exadata.
- High availability & replication technologies: Dataguard & Goldengate.
- Advanced scripting/coding skills (Shell, Perl & Python).
- Understanding of REST Architecture and JSON is a plus.
- Building and managing Linux OS systems with good understanding how the Linux kernel works (IO, Network, etc.) and ability to read and understand source code.
- Experience with production operations and best practices for putting quality code in production and troubleshoot issues when they arise.
- Experienced with Oracle Database, Exadata.
- Experienced with Goldengate Microservice Architecture and Goldengate Hub.
- Experienced at building highly available services, possessing knowledge of common service-oriented design patterns and service-to-service communication protocols.
- Very thorough and clear understanding of Oracle Database Architecture – including the latest version of Oracle Database 19c on Linux.
- Experience in Oracle Engineered Systems (Exadata) is a must.
- Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in areas like: RAC, ASM, Exadata, Performance tuning, Dataguard, Goldengate.
- Experienced with OCI & Autonomous Database is a plus.
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure, ASM & RAC
- Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Dataguard
- Oracle Goldengate
- Python, Perl and/or Shell Scripting
- Systems engineering
Apply Before the link Expires for Oracle Freshers Recruitment.