Oracle Recruitment 2023 Details:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology company headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Job Profile: Automation Engineer QA
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.S
Experience Required: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
What You’ll Make Happen:
- You will contribute to the Redwood Component Quality and be part of an innovative, top notch tech team, grow with us and introduce us to new ideas and development.
- Contribute to the quality of web components and page templates to help transform the way customers use, configure and personalize our family of apps and services by leveraging from the Next-Gen of web technologies to machine learning and AI capabilities
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Interact with Designers, Product Managers, Architects, and Developers to clarify requirements, identify / mitigate risks.
- Challenge team to think through corner cases and possible blind spots.
- Maximum automation coverage using existing tools and frameworks and extending them as necessary.
- Contributor and a good team player
You Get Excited By:
- Understanding, testing and debugging complex applications and systems.
- Hands on Investigation to identify the root cause of defects.
- Challenges in automation, consistency and lean maintenance
- Shift-left test approach
- Working with other top-notch Quality Engineers and Developers who are dedicated to maintain high standards.
- Drive a concept into a prototype to later be evolved into a reliable and scalable solution.
- Unique technical challenges
- Supports continuous improvement processes, analyzing problems and recommending actions for effective resolution.
- Help coordinate technical leadership within Architecture, Development, QA, Operations and Release Management teams to enable effective automation.
- Enforce software engineering best practices and work with the Engineering Management team to plan and drive team productivity.
- Influences and cultivates innovation within engineering groups.
- Work with Quality Engineers, learn and evangelize best practices of automation and technical processes
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in automation, and debugging web components, web applications using Selenium, WebdriverIO, Appium
- Should have experience in mobile automation (iOS, Android)
- Hands-on experience with test planning, script development and execution.
- Experience in performance testing is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
- Ability to adjust to competing priorities and allocate your time as necessary to get the job done.
Apply Before the link Expires for Oracle Recruitment 2023.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023