Parallel wireless Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Parallel wireless is set to disrupt the telecom sector and we are looking for fresh graduates to come and be part of the success story. Our end-to-end ALL G, cloud-native product portfolio is designed to help our customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, and increase operational efficiency. Specifically, within the Control team, our goal is to build the world’s leading network automation and management solution. Our products are built for the cloud in an agile environment using the latest tools and methodologies.
Job Profile: Software Engineer for Stack for Entry level
Work Location: PUNE /R&D
Job Type: ACCESS DEVELOPMENT / FULL TIME
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description: We are hiring fresh out of college- developers into our Access dev team
You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product. This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for freshers to join the exciting domain of telecom in a team doing significant new development in a fast-evolving technology space.
Must-Have Skills to get hired for Parallel wireless Freshers Hiring:
- Completed a BTech/ MTech in Computer Science / IT from a renowned University with at least 80%
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent Programming skills in one of C/C++
- Demonstrated design, development skills in your College Project(s) and internships
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
- Drive to learn fast and work hard
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands-on scripting -Python/ShellDocker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- A Master’s degree is a plus
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
Apply Before the link Expires for Parallel wireless Freshers Hiring.