Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 1-2 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- Have 1-2Y experience with software testing methodologies and automation technologies (tools and programming languages).
- Have experience on 4G or 5G test methodology(end-to-end networks and nodes)
- Have good experience of Understanding of RAN architecture and its working model
- Programming knowledge of Python(preferred). Have experience on different Automation Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in Amarisoft/TM500 Emulators testing, validation equipment & Automating them
- Troubleshoot, create, debug automated test cases
- Understand failures and their impact on user experience and system stability.
- Identify innovative ways to automate/simulate test plans, execute automated tests, and communicate results.
- Able to communicate well within the software environment
- Basic understanding of Linux OS internals, TCP/IP, multi-threading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Bachelors (B.E/B.Tech) or Masters degree (M.E. or M.Tech.) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment 2023.