PayPal Looking To Hire For Software Engineer 1 Details:
Company Info: At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Company Name: PayPal
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description Summary for PayPal Looking To Hire For Software Engineer 1:
The Risk Product Development team, Chennai is looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Engineer-1 to join the team. The candidate should have the technical expertise to take part in the software and architecture discussions cross-functional product and engineering teams through functional definition, solution, and integration stages.
Job Description for PayPal Looking To Hire For Software Engineer 1:
- Be able to independently code and test complex features
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform.
- Lead complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Drive integration efforts and lead critical work streams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives
- Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
Job Requirements of PayPal Looking To Hire For Software Engineer 1
- 1+ years of experience developing frontend and full stack applications
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Deep understanding of and extensive experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles and familiar with Java and frameworks (for eg. Spring)
- Experience collaborating with business users to define the key business requirements and translate them into process/technical solutions.
- Experience applying software design patterns.
- Experience with unit testing and tools.
- Experience using industry standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
- Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus.
- Appetite to learn and comfort with uncertainties
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies.
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills – including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
Apply Before the link Expires for PayPal Looking To Hire For Software Engineer 1