Performio Hiring Freshers For Junior QA Engineer Details:
Performio is a fast growing, business to business software as a service (SaaS) company, focused on making incentive compensation management (ICM) simpler. We provide companies with more than 50 sales representatives an easy way to calculate and gain insight into their sales commissions.
We have a great product that customers in over 20 industries across the world use and love—including well-known brands like Johnson & Johnson, Vodafone, and many others. Founded in Australia in 2006 and now with offices in both Melbourne, Australia and Newport Beach, California, we stand out as the clear choice in the mid-market for Incentive Compensation Management by being easy to buy, fast to go live and easy to use.
Job Profile: Junior QA Engineer
Company Name: Performio
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: All Graduates
What’s the opportunity?
- As a quality assurance engineer, you will play a significant role in turning our product vision into reality, while working within the Product Engineering team to add value across our product. You’ll draw on your experience to help us deliver contemporary, web application software that is highly scalable, durable, and based on current best practices.
- Our company is built on good practice and high standards. Passion for our customers and a willingness to put their needs first is at the centre of everything we do. We have a long history of going the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy. We’re looking for someone to join our team, ensuring that we deliver customer-facing experiences, and considering not only where we want to be but how we will get there.
- Our product is written mainly in Java and ReactJS, and runs on AWS across multiple regions. We use tools like Docker and Buildkite and deploy our systems and monitor our technology using CloudWatch, New Relic and SquadCast. We’re looking for someone to help us deliver high quality user experience of our application while we grow our team and capability.
What will I be doing?
● Provide customers with high-standards in quality. Work with developers to iteratively deliver new features and enhancements to the product with high quality by understanding the domain, technology and tools, and mitigating risks through impact analysis.
● Provide a quality lens to planning. Evaluate testability and emphasize testing requirements during product backlog grooming and planning sessions.
● Design and maintain tests. Suggesting and designing tests that are repeatable and scalable for new features and enhancements, including determining what to automate.
● Execute our quality strategy. Work with other quality assurance and software engineers to understand and contribute to the goals set by the test strategy.
● Learn as you go. Career development by learning new technology that aligns with organizational goals and latest trends.
● Demonstrated experience as a software quality assurance analyst, with 3-4 years experience in QA roles in multiple domains
● A self starter who can work in streams/projects along with product manager, designers, and engineers
● Experience in designing, executing, and maintaining tests for user workflows
● Understanding of APIs
● Monitor logs from application, analyze and provide insights on use cases
● Experience using testing frameworks like Selenium webdriver, REST Assured, JMeter to create repeatable and reliable tests
● Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery
● Experience and understanding of the value of working in agile teams
● An excellent communicator who can convey ideas and challenges to the team effectively
● Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and learning together
Apply Before the link Expires for Performio Hiring Freshers For Junior QA Engineer.