Pfizer Freshers Recruitment Hiring As Graduate Apprentice Details:
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Official Website: www.pfizer.com
Job Profile: Graduate Apprentice – CQ
Work Location: Vizag
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Whatever your role, you will be part of bringing those therapies to people all over the world. You will be driving the industry forward and making a positive difference. And you will discover that amazing things are possible.
What You Will Achieve
- As part of the business support team, you will represent your organizational unit on administrative matters recommending, interpreting, and implementing company’s internal administrative policies and procedures. Your will perform a combination of administrative tasks in various functional areas to maximize the efficiencies of businesses supported. You will also be responsible for supporting services, such as event planning, customer service, publications, and technical writing/editing.
- You will participate in activities related to improving processes of your team and collaborate with others by sharing your experiences. Your knowledge and skills will help in making decisions that make the best of limited options. You will be proactive in leveraging your team’ knowledge to learn and develop your own work products.
- It is your hard work and commitment that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time and professional development, be accountable for own results and prioritize workflows.
- Ensure that the different digital campaigns are executed in a timely manner and as per content plan previously prepared in conjunction with the Marketing and Medical teams.
- Support special projects and development of pilots for new digital promotion models.
- Provide support to marketing teams during the execution of campaigns, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns and management of reports.
- Manage web platforms and / or other digital channels to optimize campaigns and content, focused on user experience.
- Update the platforms for health professionals, according to policies and Regulatory submissions.
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval).
- Manage digital platforms in coordination with regional or local support.
- Support and collaborate with the Area Manager to develop digital editorial calendars and approvals and their execution in the different channels.
- Support analytical insights to support functional decisions, trigger actions and follow up performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure accountability for the highest levels of compliance to norms, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree with chemistry/ Pharmacy
- High attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to solve routine problems and to convey issues constructively.
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences.
- Understanding of both pharma industry and scientific academic research environments.
- Knowledge on quality control process.
Apply Before the link Expires for Pfizer Freshers Recruitment Hiring As Graduate Apprentice