Philips Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Company Name: Philips
Job Profile: Intern – Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full time
Job Id: 476468
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better :
Support Philips in the Research and Development of state-of-the-art functional software development/cloud deployment products. The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks that may include, but not be limited to, the following:
You are responsible for
- Working with project team members to solve problems and build innovative cloud based software solutions and supporting documents for cloud based software solutions.
- Design, develop and test (unit tests, functional tests) software products in various stages of development.
- Work with the product owner and development team to deliver quality products on time following the Agile software development process
- Troubleshoot and debug challenging technical problems
- Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance our product line
You are a part of
The Emergency Care (EC) Business. This is a key business along with the continuum of care and has a broad product and services portfolio of data management solutions, advanced life support solutions, and automated external defibrillators. Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers – from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the end-users – to save lives using our innovative, market-leading technology.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Pursuing a degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, CIS/MIS, or other engineering degrees with similar core classes.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
- Knowledge of software development with C#, .Net Core
- Web technologies: REST Apis
- Use SQL and NoSQL for database manipulations.
- Knowledge of data processing in a distributed application using public cloud like AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of containers development (Docker/Kubernetes)
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Off Campus Drive Hiring.