Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow. But itu2019s not just what we do, itu2019s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. and a relentless determination to deliver on our customersu2019 needs. Itu2019s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions u2013 the kind that make a real difference u2013 when it matters most.
The world and our customers 2019 needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. Thatu2019s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better:
Support Philips in the Research and Development of state-of-the-art functional software development/cloud deployment products. The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks that may include, but not be limited to, the following:
You are responsible for:
- Working with project team members to solve problems and build innovative cloud based software solutions and supporting documents for cloud based software solutions.
- Design, develop and test (unit tests, functional tests) software products in various stages of development.
- Work with the product owner and development team to deliver quality products on time following the Agile software development process
- Troubleshoot and debug challenging technical problems
- Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance our product line
You are a part of
The Emergency Care (EC) Business. This is a key business along with the continuum of care and has a broad product and services portfolio of data management solutions, advanced life support solutions, and automated external defibrillators. Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers u2013 from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the end-users u2013 to save lives using our innovative, market-leading technology.
To succeed in this role, youu2019ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Pursuing a degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, CIS/MIS, or other engineering degrees with similar core classes.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
- Knowledge of software development with C#, .Net Core
- Web technologies: REST Apis
- Use SQL and NoSQL for database manipulations.
- Knowledge of data processing in a distributed application using public cloud like AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of container development (Docker/Kubernetes).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply