Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Engineering Intern Details:
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Official Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Profile: PG Engineering Intern – E&E
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: PG Engineering Intern- E&E
Job Description for Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Engineering Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will work under supervision of Engineers who are:
• Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module/sub-system in accordance with the higher level architectural Requirements and – Design specifications, easy to maintain, extendible (components and modules) and re-usable
• Ensures that the design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements.
• Ensure that the proposed design would have the safety, reliability and quality features built-in
• Responsible for ensuring that the design meets the performance, quality and cost criteria
• Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies
You are responsible for
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
Personal Characteristics Required for Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Engineering Intern:
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Engineering Intern.