PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers Details:
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
Company Name: PhonePe
Job Profile: Operations Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented and analytical Operations Analyst to monitor our business parameters and report any anomalies or errors detected in the ecosystem. The role requires identifying errors in minimum possible time, highlighting to the respective stakeholders, analyzing the errors, identifying their root causes, and providing insights on issue fixes. The position requires managing internal and external stakeholders effectively and communicating findings and recommended solutions accurately.
- Monitor business application dashboards and anomaly detection systems for issues and errors
- Identify root causes of errors and investigate their impact on business operations
- Analyze and provide insights on issue fixes to reduce business loss
- Creation of monthly / weekly reports to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution and provide updates on issues and fixes.
- Coordination with external partners and vendors to ensure a smooth flow of business
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation related to processes, issues, and solutions.
- Grasping the underlying processes and data flows and should be able to analyze and work on the errors
- Liaison with partner insurance for day to day business operations and act as a bridge between partner SPOC’s and internal business, product & tech team.
- Involvement in automating the processes and MIS
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel,Docs,Google sheets
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Basic SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Reporting,Automation,Dashboarding,Monitoring experience would be a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Graduate Trainee /Fresher
Apply Before the link Expires for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers