PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 HiringPhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
Job Profile: Process Designer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Degree Required: Any Graduate
In Merchant experience, we are looking to reimagine how we think & design experiences for our merchants to make their interaction with PhonePe reliable, simple and effortless. Our interventions at every stage of the merchant journey will be aimed at engagement and retention manifested through great merchant experience.
- Pursue extensive ticket analysis, gather merchant insights and identify possible failure points for process which lead to issues and subsequent tickets.
- Own end to end experience for merchant journey interactions by looking at current state, identifying opportunities for improvement and coordinating with stakeholders to improve experience in a scalable manner
- Basis opportunities identified, look for ways for effective resolution of issues encountered. Design the end to end process to intake merchant issues, acknowledge and research to identify the root cause to eventually resolve it to closure.
- Once established, automate the process by leveraging various communication and automation platforms. Structure and implement strategic reviews/metrics analysis/VOC analysis, and benchmark to optimize existing processes by deploying design thinking.
- Drive stakeholder engagement across Product, Operations, Category and internal CX teams for all process and CX related requirements which help in better, faster resolution and merchant experience.
- Drive process mapping, SOP documentation, BOT and IVR flow design while monitoring metrics and platform health.
- Should be curious, deploy first principles thinking and question norms/as-is processes to ideate/create and lead new projects focused on customer experience, automation with a measurable business impact.
- Should display structured problem-solving skills and use a systematic, disciplined and fact-based process to get RCAs and solve them.
- Should be able to synthesize quantitative & qualitative data to derive subject matter expertise and provide relevant insights to stakeholders – business teams, product and engineering leadership.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to multitask and prioritize basis impact.
Educational qualification & experience:
- Education – Graduate in any stream
- Candidates with relevant experience of 1 to 2 years preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.