Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Pitney Bowes is an American technology company most known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services, and with expansions, into e-commerce, software, and other technologies.
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Job Profile: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers (0-1 year)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Noida
Job Description for Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring:
Looking for an intern or junior Full Stack Engineer in Software development
Candidate should be a go-getter, ready to take up any task assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines. The job involves leading the Dev activities, interacting with the stakeholders and have a deep understanding of the business and the customer use cases. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
Most Important – you are a person who wants to own things and ready for challenge, to move yourself and team to next level
- Should be good at Python, Docker, Database and AWS services such as s3, lamda and API gateway etc.
- Knowledge about UX would be great.
- Exposure in AWS Cloud will be added advantage
- Database – SQL query and API development would be addon.
- Strong Python knowledge and data structure.
- Experience in creating scalable, reusable and maintainable code base
- Should have good analytical skills
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
Qualifications & Skills required
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
Apply Before the link Expires for Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring