Pitney Bowes Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to reduce the complexity of sending mail and parcels.
Company Name: Monotype Solutions
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: R0003166
Job type: Full time
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Candidate shall be part of 24×7 support team.
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts during weekdays and holidays/weekends. (5 days a week)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Strong interpersonal ability to interact with teams across various sites/branches and within the organization.
- Main role would be to execute organization’s application support process and procedures. Ability to do first level of Investigation.
- Monitoring and resolve system/application alerts, Incidents and service requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by diffrent teams as per standard SLAs/Turnaround Times.
- Development and document support process (SOPs).
- Multitasking, can work under pressure. Drive outage calls with different teams and work on resolution.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the event’s resolution.
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
Qualifications & Skills required
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Should have fair understanding API’s and application servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL queries and scripting language (Python/Shell).
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, SWAGGER (good to have).
Apply Before the link Expires for Pitney Bowes Off Campus Freshers Hiring.