Polaris Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Job Title: QA Engineer
Job DEPARTMENT: Ride Command
Reports To: Software QA Lead, Ride Command
Work LOCATION: Bangalore, India
Job Summary for Polaris Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
Polaris, a global powersports leader, is looking for a “Entry Level” QA Engineer to build high quality products on the Ride Command team. This is an exciting position on a team building world-class infotainment and connected rider solutions. As a technical contributor on the team, you will have the ability and empowerment to make changes and move quickly. You will have the opportunity to directly impact infotainment, connected vehicle, and cloud projects at Polaris. The ideal candidate is effective in a fast-paced Agile development environment, pushing industry best practices and system maturity through technical leadership, analysis, white box testing, automated testing, and performance testing of Ride Command products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Polaris Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test cases/scenarios.
- Executing test cases.
- Analyzing test results on errors or bugs, and usability.
- Participating in design review, requirements, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective, test case review and bug resolution sessions
- Attending training sessions to learn the best practices for how to improve the quality of products and services
- Be an active participant/QA representative in the Sprint Team
Skills & Knowledge required for Polaris Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree with fresh pass out from college in 2021/22
- Strong knowledge of any programming language such as Python or Java or C or C++
- Basic knowledge of Linux or Unix commands
- Time management and organization skills
- Problem-solving skills to find solutions for various quality issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong multitasking skills
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies or Software Development Life Cycle
- Ready to work on Flexible working hours
- Ready to work on repetitive tasks
Apply Before the link Expires for Polaris Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.