Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
PPD Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to find a cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams. We are passionate about being data and technically agile and driving enhanced value for our clients and patients. Determined to improve patient health, we help PPD provide industry-leading statistical, programming and clinical pharmacology contributions through global delivery, consistent quality adherence and scientific insight.
Company Name: PPD
Job Profile: ASSOC PROGRAMMER ANALYST – SAS
Experience Required: 0-2 YEARS
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Work Location: Bengaluru IN Brookefield – Bengaluru – IN
- As an Associate Programmer Analyst you will perform programming support tasks as assigned by study project team leads.
- At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Provides bioinformatics programming support for some or all of the following activities: creation and maintenance of programs used for data management, data validation, analysis data, statistical report generation, and program validation. Communicates effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget.
- Performs programming support tasks as assigned by study project team leads that includes but is not limited to creating, executing, maintaining, and validating programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combining data from a variety of sources and structures, generating and storing summary data from a variety of sources, generating reports or combining multiple databases and validating programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS and standard tools and processes.
- Actively seeks information to gain a good understanding of the programming role and the overall process, including following departmental working practice documents and SOPs. Documents all work and manages own assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality.
- Functions as a team member by working with study team leads to ensure they are kept informed of progress on tasks assigned.
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry by working closely with mentors, attending presentations / teaching events, and contributing to other general department documents and policies by assisting mentors with implementing best practice documents and articles.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years).
- In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fundamental understanding of one or more programming languages
- Essential attention to detail
- Decent problem-solving skills
- Decent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply