Procter & Gamble (P&G) is hiring IT Summer Intern!
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, and was founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. Its brands are trusted by millions of people and have been passed down from generation to generation. Over the course of 183 years, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.
Job Profile: IT Internship (Summer Program)
Company Name: Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/All Graduates
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Work with passionate people and receive both formal knowledge as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager
- Work in a dynamic and respectful work environment, employees are at the core as we value every individual and encourage initiatives that promote agility and work/ life balance.
- Drive and transform the business activities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the majors Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics,
- Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency (both spoken and written)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply