Proctor & Gamble is hiring for the position of Manager – ECommerce Brand Marketing!
Company Name: Proctor & Gamble
Job Profile: Brand Manager – ECommerce Marketing
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Deliver customer annual targets on growth, user penetration, and market share through high-impact marketing models
- Lead media planning for multiple brands on e-Commerce by inputs into the marketing mix and designing e-commerce media strategies
- Display thought leadership on digital and e-commerce media for P&G India
- Responsible for people management with direct agency reporting and customer relationship management
- Ideate cutting-edge media capabilities and drive efficiency, education, and effectiveness of P&G e-Commerce Media
- Work with multiple functional teams, internal and external on driving brand growth and achieve high-sales targets
- Lead annual Joint Business Plan for top customers across multiple brands through detailed analytics, growth strategies, and proven building blocks
- Design and deliver marketing design linked to digital campaigns for the customer
- Manage Execution Budget, Financial Stewardship for customers
- Drive new user acquisition for online brand growth and penetration.
- A Post-Graduate/MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 Business School
- 0-1 years of relevant activation experience across eCommerce, FMCG Sales/ Marketing
- Relationship and negotiation skills including the ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- Ability to coordinate with e-Retailer, marketing and business teams to maintain CRM targets
- MS-Excel skills – should be able to independently do data analysis, arrive at insights, and hypothesize
- Strong communication skills – PowerPoint and Business Writing skills to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong ownership and accountability of business results, display growth mindset
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply