PTC Inc Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue.
Company Name: PTC
Job Profile: Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Work Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Position Description: PTC Gurgaon is looking for QA Analyst with a passion for UI testing and enthusiasm to work on different technologies. In this individual contributor position, the candidate will be responsible for designing, developing & executing test plans and develop automation scripts using these test plans. The candidate should enjoy analyzing and debugging complex systems and have a strong skill set of QA process and techniques, embrace agile and innovation.
- · Builds on a working knowledge of QA test plan and test case writing using design notes and functional specifications
- · Become proficient at test plan execution and result communication
- · Achieve a working knowledge of applicable automated test writing, both API and GUI
- · Be an active QA representative for product related Cross Functional Teams (CFT)
- · Share technical information with the team and to a wider audience when appropriate
- · Provide timely and complete information and documentation to product stakeholders
- · Respond to requests for information in a timely manner
- · Follow QA best practices and be the advocate for a structured and well-designed QA approach to test automation
- · Have knowledge of build systems (Jenkins/GoCD) and Continuous Delivery systems.
- · Hands-on Knowledge of Batch/Powershell scripting
- · Knowledge and experience with Selenium, Web Driver, or similar tools
- · Strong knowledge and experience with Java
- · Strong understanding of Agile methodology
- · Excellent communication and documentation skills
- · Excellent Software/system troubleshooting skills
- · 0- 2 years of experience of testing complex enterprise applications
- · Passionate about test and quality automation development for Java environments, web services, web-based applications, mobile
- · Experience testing in enterprise-class Windows server environment is preferred
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed university
Apply Before the link Expires for PTC Inc Off Campus Drive Hiring.