PubMatic Off Campus Freshers Hiring As SDET
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Company Name: PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Pune
Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Course: BE/B. Tech
Educational Criteria : B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/IT), 2023 Batch with 60% to 80%, no active backlogs.
CTC : INR 6,00,000/- (including variable bonus)+ Benefits worth INR 91,000/- + Relocation bonus (If applicable) of INR 50,000/- + RSUs
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test , students will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with industries top technical experts focused on taking platform stability to next level. Students will work with team of SDETs to plan/execute tests to validate and benchmark several server side features and algorithms. Students will be designing & developing test automation frameworks to increase functional and integration test coverage for PubMatic products .Their innovations, test plans, execution and inputs will help in building new scalable software solutions and Products at PubMatic.
- Good knowledge in one of the programming languages [C/Java/Python(preferred)]
- Good hands-on experience in implementing OOP and Data Structures concepts.
- Good knowledge of Database concepts and SQL .
- Exposure to working on Unix/Linux environment .
- Adapt in Problem solving and debugging.
- Should be able to break code with out of box thinking and using automation tools.
- Online Test : 70 minutes
- Technical Interviews : 3 rounds
- HR Interview
Test and PPT: Tuesday 1st November 2022
There will be total 3 technical rounds + HR round.
L1 and L2 round of interviews will be on Zoom on Monday 7th November and Tuesday 8th November 2022.
3rd techno/managerial round mostly will be F2F on Wednesday 9th November 2022, will confirm on this later.
Note: After receiving the applications, company will shortlist the candidates as per the criteria and will share the list of eligible candidates for the test.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply