PureSoftware is a global software products and digital services company that focuses on driving a differentiated customer experience, accelerating cycle time and improving business outcomes through an integration of digital solutions, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and IoT. Our solutions leverage next generation disruptive technologies to deliver competitive advantage to your business. Our flagship product ‘Arttha’ – one of the fastest growing financial technology platform – focuses around Digital Banking, Digital Wallets & Core Banking solutions.
Job Profile: Intern (for wireless)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Best in Industry
- PureSoftware is a global software products and digital services company that is driving transformation for the world’s top organizations across the most regulated industry verticals, including banking and financial services, telecom, healthcare, gaming, and entertainment.
- With a strong presence in 5 continents, the company helps organizations modernize technology, reimagine processes, and transform experiences so they stay ahead in a fast-changing world. PureSoftware focuses on driving a differentiated customer experience, accelerating cycle time, and improving business outcomes through the integration of digital solutions, robotic automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IOT.
Are you passionate about being a part of a high-performance team where your work has a meaningful impact on people and processes? Do you get excited about effectiveness and efficiency?
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career.
We are looking for Freshers who will be part of our core product team – Arttha 5G. Arttha5G is an ORAN compliant 5G platform that enables companies to deploy digital RF front end solutions. We bring energy efficiency, low cost of ownership, and quick time to market possibilities.
Basic Qualifications :
- 10th/12th/Btech – ECE/CS/IT with cgpa > 7.0 or more than 70%.
- No backs pending and academic record is good.
- Programming skills – C/ C++ & Physical Layer and DSP or Assembly Language.
- Relevant project in wireless along with any training – six months professional course.
- Interested In developing wireless
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong communication skills and keen to learn.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
It is important to read a job posting carefully and to only apply if you feel that you meet the qualifications, both required and preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for PureSoftware Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Intern Role.