PwC Acceleration Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
About the Company: PwC Acceleration Centers (ACs), formerly Service Delivery Centers, are diverse, global talent hubs focused on delivering value to our clients – working with global client engagement teams across the PwC network. Driving new digital ways of working, ACs help unlock new opportunities for our people, organization and clients through competency enhancement, collaboration, automation, quality, innovation and integrated global delivery.
Company Name: PwC Acceleration Centers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: BE/BTech/Any Graduate
Experience Required: Freshers
Mandatory Skills:- Investment Banking
Preferred Skills:- Corporate Finance
Qualification:- Pursuing Graduation
Years of experience:- 0-6 months
Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Corporate Finance services will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data-driven insights, we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts, and other information.
- Support research, analysis, and problem-solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high-quality work that adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments in the area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate, and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Apply Before the link Expires for PwC Acceleration Off Campus Drive 2023.